- have applied for a study place in the joint application to higher education 18.3.-1.4.2020
- had registered for a language test, which was cancelled because of the coronavirus situation, before 18.3.2020
- need a language certificate by 15.7.2020.
Instructions for those who have applied for a study place in the joint application to higher education and registered for a language test before 18.3.2020.
This information is for those who
Follow these instructions
If you have registered for a Finnish National Certificate of Language Proficiency (YKI)
- Contact the educational institution where you had registered and request that the test fee is returned.
- After this, contact the higher education institution with the study program for which you require a Finnish or Swedish language certificate. You will acquire information about a language test that will be arranged on 6.6.2020.
- NOTE! This test is only meant for those who had registered for a language test before 18.3.2020.
If you have registered for a Civil Service Language Proficiency Certificate (VKT)
- In the first place, contact the examiner you had registered to for a Civil Service Language Proficiency Certificate before 18.3.2020.
- Ask the examiner about taking a language test, so that you will acquire a certificate by 15.7.2020