Spotlight: Opportunities and priorities of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps 2021-2027
The recently launched Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes offer countless opportunities to young people and organisations. We, at the SALTO network, work to improve the quality and impact of projects within the programmes and seek to establish links with the European Union youth policy through strategic actions.
"Spotlight on SALTO" is a series of online info sessions through which we aim to highlight the opportunities of the Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps programmes, present the activities and tools of SALTO Resource Centres, and connect with you, the people who implement the programmes and organise projects. We will also introduce the programme strategies developed by the SALTOs: Inclusion & Diversity Strategy, Youth Participation Strategy, Youthpass Strategy, European Training Strategy, and Strategy for Cooperation with Neighbouring Partner Countries.
How will the sessions be organised?
In each session, we will focus on different qualitative elements and strategies of the programmes and include inputs from SALTO Resource Centres and experts. We also want to hear from you, so we plan to leave some space for your questions and comments. You can register for one, several or all six sessions, depending on your interest and preferences. All appointments are at 14:00 Central European Time and will last approximately 1,5 hours. The sessions are planned as follows:
01.06.2021 @14:00 CET - Youth participation in the spotlight with SALTO Participation & Information
- What are the tools and resources to foster youth participation? What can the newly released Youth Participation Toolkit offer to support young people's participation?
02.06.2021 @14:00 CET - Partner countries in the spotlight with SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus; SALTO Euromed & SALTO Southeast Europe
- What kind of opportunities are available for organisations and individuals in the Western Balkans, Eastern Partnership and Russia, in the South-Mediterranean?
10.06.2021 @14:00 CET - Recognition and Youthpass in the spotlight with SALTO Training & Cooperation
- Why should one pay attention to learning in youth work and in volunteering - and how? What else is there in the Youthpass strategy?
15.06.2021 @14:00 CET - Solidarity and Volunteering in the spotlight with SALTO European Solidarity Corps
- What does solidarity mean for you? What is the connection between solidarity and volunteering? What opportunities does the new programme bring?
17.06.2021 @14:00 CET - Inclusion in the spotlight with SALTO Inclusion & Diversity
- Everything you wanted to know about inclusion and diversity but were afraid to ask!
24.06.2021 @14:00 CET - European Training Strategy in the spotlight with SALTO Training & Cooperation
- What does training in youth work mean today? How can a European training strategy contribute to your professional development as a training provider, trainer, or youth worker? What else is in there for you?
The series is funded with support from the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes.
How to participate
The series is aimed at those who implement the programmes, organise projects and support young people in youth work, volunteering and training activities. However, anyone who is working on the Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps programmes, and is interested in the work of the Resource Centres is welcome to join!
Please register for the sessions here: https://saltotcrc.typeform.com/to/PO5Zptrb
Link to each session and all relevant information will be sent to the registered participants before each session.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for applications is indicated due to the technical requirements of the Training Calendar. You can continue registering for the sessions also after May 30 - until 2 days before each event here: https://saltotcrc.typeform.com/to/PO5Zptrb
NB: We are not able to issue Youthpass or participation certificates for this series.
Stay in touch and up to date!
Subscribe to the SALTO News - SALTO network's monthly newsletter