Bachelor's and Master's level students of Finnish language from universities outside Finland can apply for a grant from the Finnish National Agency for Education (EDUFI). Grants are available for studies in a Finnish university for a maximum of 6 months at both levels.

Students can continue to apply for a Finnish language grant regardless of citizenship.

Students having a conversation on a staircase