When all the teams have completed their exercises, you can pose questions.
Select the questions you find the most suitable for each occasion. It is important that
- each character is presented to other teams
- participants reflect on how the values of the character manifest themselves in their own work.
Examples of questions:
- What was the journey of your character like? – Spread character presentations between the teams.
- What can you particularly remember from the journey of your character and the values s/he represented?
- Did you recognise something in your character that you can relate to your work or to yourself?
- How do the values represented by your character manifest themselves in your work?
- What would you like to change? Or what value-related is lacking in your work?
- What did you learn or realise during the journey? – Participants can discuss with players with a different character in pairs or in small groups.