The objective of Cooperation Partnerships is to enhance internationalisation and quality of higher education. Priority will be given to actions that are key to achieving the objectives of the European Education Area. Applicants need to consider following horizontal aspects when planning the content and working methods of their project: inclusion and diversity, environmental sustainability, digital dimension and participation and civic engagement.
The Erasmus Programme Guide contains common policy priorities i.e. topical objectives for development. In the application form you need to select 1-3 priorities and describe how your project will contribute towards achieving them.
Priorities in the Erasmus+ programme:
- Inclusion and diversity
- Environment and fight against climate change
- Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity
- Common values, civic engagement and participation
Priorities in the field of Higher Education:
- Promoting inter-connected higher education systems
- Stimulating innovative learning and teaching practices
- Developing STEM/STEAM in higher education, in particular women participation in STEM
- Rewarding excellence in learning, teaching and skills development
- Supporting digital and green capabilities of the higher education sector
- Building inclusive higher education systems
- Supporting innovation and entrepreneurial skills of students
- Support for reshaping and rebuilding the higher education system in Ukraine
You will find more detailed descriptions of the objectives and priorities of Cooperation Partnerships in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.