The objective of Cooperation Partnerships is to enhance internationalisation and quality of higher education. Priority will be given to actions that are key to achieving the objectives of the European Education Area. Inclusion and diversity, environmental sustainability and digital dimension are key aspects both in the content and in the working methods of these projects.
In addition, the objective of Cooperation Partnerships is to
- support networking, inclusion and digitalisation in higher education.
- develop innovative learning and teaching practices.
- encourage deeper and multidisciplinary cooperation also with new partners.
- increase links between education, research and innovation.
- enhance mobility, lifelong learning, quality assurance in higher education and automatic recognition of studies.
- develop higher education in science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics (STEM/STEAM subjects) and increase in particular women participation in STEM subjects.
You will find more detailed descriptions of the objectives and priorities of Cooperation Partnerships in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.