The Nordic Master programme internationalises higher education in the Nordic Region through high-quality joint Master’s programmes. These programmes enable the collaboration of Nordic and non-Nordic students from Europe and beyond.
The objective of the Nordic Master programme is to
- develop and facilitate cooperation between higher education institutions (HEIs) in the Nordic Region through systematic attention to solving issues and challenges in organising joint programmes
- support research-based joint programmes and offer graduates good career opportunities in research as well as elsewhere in working life
- develop collaboration between HEIs, industry and the labour market in the Nordic Region
- reach measurably good results in students’ learning outcomes (knowledge, competences, skills)
- help students and other participants to create useful networks.