The aim of Strategic Partnerships is to develop and implement innovative and tangible products in higher education. Strategic partnerships aim to
- improve the quality of teaching and learning in higher education
- develop new multidisciplinary study modules which improve students' professional skills and knowledge
- implement long-term strategic cooperation between higher education institutions and professional organisations
- increase student mobility, including virtual mobility
- strengthen inclusion in higher education
Partnership projects have a close connection to the renewed European Union agenda for higher education. While planning your project, it is recommended to familiarise yourself with the agenda. The project must also be linked to the strategies of participating higher education institutions.