In case
• you have completed a higher education degree or higher education studies outside the EU/EEA,
• you are not an EU/EEA or Swiss citizen, or
• for some other reason you cannot receive a decision on recognition of professional qualifications

you can apply for a decision on recognition of your studies as comparable to a certain Finnish higher education degree or certain study module that is part of the requirements for a regulated profession in Finland.
A teacher speaking to a class