If you have acquired professional qualifications in Finland and want to pursue the same profession in another EU or EEA country, you may need a decision on recognition of your professional qualifications. The decision is made by the competent authority of the host country.

A decision on recognition of professional qualification is needed if practicing the profession requires a certain training or work experience. Those professions are called regulated professions. You can check from the European Commission's regulated professions database if your profession is regulated in the host country.