FIRST+ 2020-2021, Finnish-Russian Student and Teacher Mobility Programme
13.1.2020 – 2.3.2020 klo 16:15
- Lisätietoa antavat
Hakuun liittyvät tiedustelut ja kysymykset voi osoittaa Mari Pohjolalle, puh. 029 533 1746 ja sähköposti: email@example.com tai firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • The composition of the network is well justified, and the planned activities are relevant for the cooperation plans of the higher education institutions involved.
- • There is added value of the planned cooperation activities compared to already existing cooperation.
- • Higher education institutions involved have institutional commitment and interest in the network activities (e.g. through strategic priorities).
- • The FIRST+ statement submitted by the Russian partner institution(s) should be coherent and relevant and should demonstrate the commitment of the partner to the network activities.
- THE QUALITY OF THE COOPERATION, ACTIVITY DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- • There is a balanced partnership and reciprocal student and teacher mobility in regards with the number of higher education institutions involved and the plans for implementing the mobilities are realistic.
- • The description of the responsibilities, roles and tasks of the higher education institutions involved is clear and the planned communication channels are functional.
- • The support services for marketing, preparation, implementation and follow-up of the applied mobility activities are in place.
- • The mechanisms envisaged for the recognition of student learning outcomes (e.g. ECTS or other mechanisms) are in place.
- • The expected results/outcomes are described in a concrete and realistic manner.
- • The potential impact of the planned activities is described in terms of the participants and organisations both in Finland and Russia.
- INTENSIVE PROGRAMME (if applicable)
- • Course theme and contents: the added value for individual participants and higher education institutions.
- • Recognition of the studies completed on the course.
- • Careful planning and implementation of the course.
- • Evaluation of the intensive course and dissemination of the results and experiences.
- • The cost-effectiveness of the proposed activities.
- • In the case of previous experience: changes, development and justification for future funding.