Erasmus+ for higher education, school education and vocational education and training: Jean Monnet application round ends 1.3.2022
- Funding state
- Application period
17.12.2021 – 1.3.2022 at 18:00 o'clock
- Application form
Application deadline expired
- Funding release
Jean Monnet Actions support teaching, learning and research in the field of European Union studies.
Funding is available for various actions in the fields of higher education, school education and vocational education and training.
Jean Monnet Actions for higher education:
- Jean Monnet Modules
- Jean Monnet Chairs
- Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence
- Thematic networks in higher education
Jean Monnet Actions for other education sectors:
- Jean Monnet networks in school education and VET
- Jean Monnet Teacher Training
- Learning EU initiatives for schools and VET institutions
Deadline for applications is 1 March 2022 at 18.00 Finnish time (17.00 CET).
The application process is managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).