Erasmus+ for higher education: Virtual Exchanges in Higher Education and Youth application period ends on 22.2.2022
- Funding state
- Application period
3.11.2021 – 22.2.2022 at 18:00 o'clock
- Application form
There are two applications for virtual exchanges:
- Virtual Exchanges with the Western Balkans
- Virtual Exchanges with other specific regions in the world (the Eastern and Southern Neighbourhood, Russia and Sub-Saharan Africa).
Grants for both activities can be applied directly from the European Commission's executive agency EACEA.
Application period ends: 22.2.2022 at 18.00 Finnish time (17.00 CET)
European Commission's executive agency EACEA is responsible for application instructions of this activity.
The specific objectives of this call are the following:
- encouraging intercultural dialogue with third countries not associated to the programme and increasing tolerance through online people-to-people interactions, building on digital, youth-friendly technologies;
- promoting various types of virtual exchanges as a complement to Erasmus+ physical mobility, allowing more young people to benefit from intercultural and international experience;
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, particularly in the use of internet and social media, such as to counter discrimination indoctrination, polarization and violent radicalisation;
- fostering the digital and soft skills development of students, young people and youth workers, including the practice of foreign languages and teamwork, notably to enhance employability;
- promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education;
- strengthening the youth dimension in the relations of the EU with third countries.