The Finnish education system has been in the focus of international interest for several years. We are pleased that you are interested in the Finnish education system and in visiting our agency.
The Finnish National Agency for Education (EDUFI) arranges international visits for a fee. The visits consist of lectures ranging from introductions of the Finnish education system and policy to more specific topics requested by the visitors. We are happy to help you in organising your visit according to your wishes.
- 1-40 persons:
- 600 euros per hour (+ VAT 24%)
- minimum length 2 hours (1200 euros + VAT 24%)
- Over 40 persons groups, we recommend you to book two presentations.
School visit pricing and additional information
- 1150 euros per one school visit (+ VAT 24%).
- Maximum group size is 20 persons.
- Please note that we only organise school visits together with a lecture at our agency. If you are interested in visiting schools only, please contact municipalities or cities directly.
- If you wish to visit higher education institutions, please contact them directly.
The presentations and school visits are mostly in English. Unfortunately we do not offer interpretation services, so we recommend hiring a skilled interpreter for the study visit if needed.
Please note that if the visit is cancelled within 10 days before the visit, 30% of the total price will be charged. If the cancellation is made within 3 days (72 hrs) before the visit, 100% of the total price will be charged. The cancellation must be done in writing by e-mail.
If you are interested in visiting EDUFI, please fill the contact form (link below).
Please contact us at least one month before the visit as the arrangements may require several weeks.
After receiving your request, we will contact you and find out if we can arrange the visit on the days you suggest.