Erasmus+ for higher education, school education and vocational education and training: Jean Monnet application round ends 14.2.2023
- Funding state
- Application period
1.12.2022 – 14.2.2023 at 18:00 o'clock
- Application form
Jean Monnet Actions support teaching, learning, research and debates on various aspects of the European Union in different education sectors.
Funding is available for various actions in the fields of higher education, school education and vocational education and training.
Jean Monnet Actions for higher education:
- Jean Monnet Modules
- Jean Monnet Chairs
- Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence
- Thematic networks in higher education
Jean Monnet Actions for other education sectors:
- Jean Monnet networks in school education and VET
- Jean Monnet Teacher Training
- Learning EU initiatives for schools and VET institutions
Deadline for applications is 14 February 2023 at 18.00 Finnish time (17.00 CET).
The application process is managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).