Digital Youth Work
A long-term project
Digital Youth Work is a long term project of the National Agencies of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps. The project is a part of the continuing development of digital youth work in Europe, and it builds on the Council Conclusions on Digital Youth Work (2019).
The project is divided into 5 targets, so called work packages, which are led by different partners. The active working periods of the work packages vary during 2021 – 2022.
1. National strategies for digital youth work
- Makes suggestions on how to develop youth strategies to have a stronger link to digitalisation
- 04/2021 – 12/2021
- Finland in charge
2. Digital competences and digital capacity in youth work
- Creates an international and virtual self-assessment tool for digital youth work for youth workers and trainers
- Gathers existing frameworks for digital youth work competencies
- Gathers all current digital youth work training materials published after 2018
- 01/2021 – 12/2022
- Estonia in charge
3. Enhancing young people´s digital competences
- Analyses and promotes science, technology, art, engineering and mathematics (STEAM) activities in youth work
- 01/2022 – 12/2022
- Ireland in charge
4. New practices for online youth work
- Innovates new, appealing, inclusive and engaging practices for online youth work
- 01/2022 – 12/2022
- Germany in charge
5. Quality requirements for virtual and blended mobilities
- Innovates new practices for virtual and blended mobilities in the framework of EU Youth Programmes
- 10/2020 – 12/2021
- Belgium Flanders in charge
The partners in this strategic cooperation are the national agencies of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps in Belgium Flanders, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ireland (coordinators) and Cyprus, France, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, and Turkey as well as the National Youth Council of Ireland, SALTO Inclusion & Diversity, SALTO South East Europe, SALTO Training and Co-operation and Verke the Centre of Expertise for Digital Youth Work in Finland.
Reports and materials
Visual presentations of the results
Take a look of the session recordings and the infographics.