- EU member states: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, the Republic of North Macedonia and Serbia
- EFTA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- around 150 countries outside Europe classified as partner countries neighbouring the EU and other partner countries
Each Erasmus+ sector has its own rules concerning participating partner countries. More specific information on partner countries in different sectors can be found in the Erasmus+ programme guide.
Partner countries neighbouring the EU
- Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia ja Herzegovina, Kosovo and Montenegro
- Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
- South-Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria ja Tunisia
- Russian Federation.
Other partner countries
- the countries in the group have been classified according to geographical areas such as Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and ACP countries (Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific).
- You can find the list of other partner countries in the programme guide.
Information on consequences of Brexit on Erasmus+ programme
We will update information on Brexit and its consequences. The Erasmus+ UK National Agency will also update the situation of Brexit on its website.