- In eTwinning, you can carry out international projects and join a Europe-wide learning environment. You can also look for partners to an Erasmus+ project through eTwinning.
- EPALE – the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe is an open multilingual community for adult education professionals and everyone interested in adult learning. In EPALE, you can create personal professional contacts, share information and best practices from your work, and look for partners for Erasmus+ projects.
- SELFIE is a free and easy-to-use, adaptable tool that helps schools assess the learning opportunities they provide in the digital era.
- The Digital Education Hub supports the EU Member States by establishing a network of national advisory services concerning digital education, among other things. The Hub is linked to the Digital Education Action Plan.
- ProgrammesErasmus+Erasmus+ for adult educationErasmus+ for vocational educationErasmus+ for higher educationErasmus+ for youth workErasmus+ for general educationErasmus+: SportEuropean Solidarity Corps
The Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes support the planning and development of digital competence, the development of the digital skills of teachers and staff, digital literacy, high-quality education contents, user-friendly tools and secure platforms. The aim is to engage all learners, teachers and trainers, youth workers and young people in the digital transformation.
The programmes help to enhance cooperation on digital education in Europe, increase critical understanding of the opportunities provided by digital technology and promote active citizenship.
The opportunities provided by digitalisation are used increasingly in international cooperation. Online learning supplements physical mobility and the periods abroad, and information and communication technology is increasingly used in cooperation between project partners. Increasing virtual cooperation is considered important in terms of the development of methods and learning. It also makes it possible to reach an increasingly wide target group both in the European Union and outside it.
Platforms and tools for digital cooperation
Erasmus+ projects promoting digitalisation
The European Student Card initiative is aimed at digitalising and simplifying the mobility process from the point of view of students and higher education institutions and enabling electronic identification of students and the transfer their information between higher education institutions.
Digital Opportunity Traineeships are traineeships that improve digital skills. They can be completed with funding from Erasmus+.