The objectives of the Erasmus+ programme are to
- support people’s educational, professional and personal development in the fields of education, training, youth and sport in Europe and the partner countries
- promote growth, employment, social cohesion and innovation
- strengthen European identity and active citizenship.
In addition, Erasmus+ promotes:
- learning mobility of pupils, students, teachers and trainers, and cooperation, participation, excellence, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations in the field of education and training
- non-formal learning and active participation of young people and youth workers, and the cooperation, participation, creativity and innovation of youth organisations
- learning mobility of sport coaches and staff, and cooperation, inclusion, creativity and innovation at the level of sport organisations