Information about Europass
Europass is a free tool that helps you create a portfolio to show your skills and find a job or a study place in Europe. You can safely upload certificates, applications, and CVs into the Europass portal. You can also create new CVs and cover letters with Europass.
- Europass helps students and employees present their skills in an understandable way. With Europass, learners can show their competence in an easy and reliable way in Finland and internationally.
- Schools and universities support the internationalization of students by admitting Europass documents and instructing students to use Europass. It is the schools’ responsibility to admit university certificates and mobility documents.
- With Europass, employers and schools can estimate and compare the skills and competence of applicants more easily. The clear and uniform documentation of competence enables better utilizing of skills. Europass helps education professionals to better guide their applicants.
- The Europass portal can suggest suitable work and study opportunities based on the users’ interests and previous experience.
- Digitalization, flexibility, and transparency have been taken into account.
Create your own Europass at https://europa.eu/europass/en