Information about Europass
Europass is a free tool provided by the European commission, that helps you create a portfolio to show your skills and find a job or a study place in Europe. You can safely upload certificates, applications, and CVs into the Europass portal. You can also create new CVs and cover letters with the tools of Europass.
- Europass helps students and employees present their skills in an understandable way. With Europass, learners can show their competence in an easy and reliable way in Finland and internationally.
- You can add your skills to your Europass profile.
- Schools and universities support the internationalization of students by admitting Europass documents and instructing students to use Europass. It is the schools’ responsibility to admit university certificates and mobility documents.
- With Europass, employers and schools can estimate and compare the skills and competence of applicants more easily. The clear and uniform documentation of competence enables better utilizing of skills. Europass helps educational professionals to better guide their applicants.
- The Europass portal can suggest suitable work and study opportunities based on the user’s interests and previous experience.
- With Europass you can test your digital skills. After taking the test, you can save the certificate to your own Library and use it when applying.
- By registering and creating a profile, you will have access to the Europass Smart Proposal Tool, search functions and the Library, where CVs, cover letters and applications can be stored. By using the versatile tools of Europass, you too can follow and further the development of your career!
- Europass dictionary includes words, functions, and partners of Europass.