Erasmus+ nuorisoala: Virtual Exchanges in Higher Education and Youth -haku päättyy 22.2.2022
3.11.2021 – 22.2.2022 klo 18:00
Virtuaalivaihtojen hakuja on 2:
- Virtual Exchanges with the Western Balkans
- Virtual Exchanges with other specific regions in the world.
Avustukset molempiin toimintoihin ovat haettavissa suoraan Euroopan komission toimeenpanovirastosta.
Haku päättyy: 22.2.2022 klo 18.00 Suomen aikaa (17.00 CET)
Toimeenpanovirasto vastaa tämän toiminnon hakuneuvonnasta.
The specific objectives of this call are the following:
- encouraging intercultural dialogue with third countries not associated to the programme and increasing tolerance through online people-to-people interactions, building on digital, youth-friendly technologies;
- promoting various types of virtual exchanges as a complement to Erasmus+ physical mobility, allowing more young people to benefit from intercultural and international experience;
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, particularly in the use of internet and social media, such as to counter discrimination indoctrination, polarization and violent radicalisation;
- fostering the digital and soft skills development of students, young people and youth workers, including the practice of foreign languages and teamwork, notably to enhance employability;
- promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education;
- strengthening the youth dimension in the relations of the EU with third countries.